As Part of the membership of the HART Alliance, you will have access to training resources to support your school improvement journey.
These resources are trialled with a small number of schools and refined before they are released to ensure that they use the best evidence-based research to improve pupil progress and that they work.
Over the last few years the following areas have been supported:
- Introducing the Knowledge Rich Curriculum.
- Phased Leadership and phased monitoring approach to school improvement.
- SEF/SIP examples and guidance
- Middle and Subject Leadership support guides covering:
- knowledge rich curriculum/leading your curriculum,
- phased leadership (monitoring and reporting).
- Governors support training.
- Developing the roles of TAs using a high level questioning approach.
Examples of materials developed by HART are available for Schools looking to join HART to view.